De parkings and crowd flow differ in function of the type of visit .To ensure a smooth crowd flow, type the coordinates below into your navigation system.
Set your GPS to Hondstraat, 2440 Geel, Belgium. Then follow the arrows.
Daytickets, Mobilhome / campers / vans
Set your GPS to Meerhoutseweg, 2440 Geel, Belgium. Then follow the arrows.
Kiss & Ride zone
If you want to drop someone off at the festival, set your GPS to Laar, 2440 Geel, Belgium. Then follow the arrows.
Take the train to Geel and at arrival, transfer to the festival shuttle that is waiting at the station.
No ticket = No Train.
Make sure that you pre-buy a train ticket when you travel by train to the festival! NMBS Mobility will hold intensive ticket checks, both on Friday 3, Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 August. On Sunday 5 augutsus access control will be organized at the station of Geel.
Free shuttle buses
Periods of service of the shuttle buses:
- On Friday between 10 a.m. and 11:30 p.m., every 20 minutes
- On Saturday between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m., every 20 minutes
- On Sunday between 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., every 20 minutes
- Coming from the E313 express way? Take exit 24 – Geel Oost, and follow the Reggae Geel signs.
- On all the main roads towards the center of Geel, road signs can be found guiding you to the festival.
- Day visitors should follow the signs “Day parking”.