Not allowed on the festival site
- Cameras and other types of recording equipment
- Tin cans
- Drinks you brought yourself
- (Pet) animals
- Tag markers
- Spray Cans (hairspray, deodorant, paint …)
- It is strictly forbidden to build a fire on the festival site
- Drugs are prohibited in Belgium. The smoking of cannabis near minors is illegal!
- The Main stage has a viewing platform.
- Disability parking can be found near the camp site, diagonally across from the main entrance.
- A boarded walkway leads from the main road to the centre of the festival grounds.
- The 18” Corner is accessible via a ramp.
- Special disability toilets are available, both on the festival grounds as on the camp site.
- The public prosecutor’s office wants a clear policy for drugs at events such as festivals: possession of drugs will not be tolerated.
- The police will, as in past editions, be performing targeted drug checks on access roads, parking, camping grounds, and the entrance of the festival grounds.
- Visitors will be given the chance to anonymously drop drugs in designated deposit boxes.
- It is illegal to serve alcohol over 0.5% vol to people under the age of 16, so a beer will NOT be an option!
- It is illegal to serve strong liquor to minors between ages 16 and 18.
- Bringing your own alcohol to the festival grounds is strictly forbidden.
Reggae Geel welcomes everyone, regardless of sex, language, political opinion, racial or ethnic origins, religion or philosophies, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or age. We reject any and all forms of physical or verbal violence, harassment, and disrespectful behavior! Every infringement will immediately be reported to the police.
Do you already have a ticket? In that case you can directly check in at the camping site. If you don’t overnight on the camping, you can check in at the main entrance.
You don’t have a ticket yet, but the festival hasn’t sold out? In that case you can go to the registers at the camping site entrance and buy a ticket there.
There’s no minimum age to enter Reggae Geel. However, persons under the age of 16 do have to be accompanied by an adult (18+). This holds for both camping site and festival grounds. There will be children’s entertainment on the festival grounds. At the information booth you can also borrow ear protection for children, in exchange for your passport/ID.